collapse

Author Topic: Darkness Immortal [Aion Legion]  (Read 1115 times)

Offline Varian Wrynn

• The Winter Soldier
  • Einherjar
  • For the Alliance.
    • View Profile
    • Brookhaven
  • Preferred Pronouns: He, him, his, etc.
Darkness Immortal [Aion Legion]
« on: December 28, 2013, 08:26:47 PM »
Guild Name: Darkness Immortal
Recruitment Status: Always open to new players
Genre/Fandom: Aion
Rating: The game is rated teen, but our legion is open to 18+ only and could get up to 333.
Game Host Contact Info: Contact me here or skype [lordofimladris - appears as Bucky]
Activity: The legion is slow right now, we're just getting active again. I would like to do 2x monthly group RP events though. Schedule TBD.
Time Zone/Time Hosted: Pacific - The exact time is not yet known, but one will be on weeknights the other on weekends.
Allowed character types:
We are open to all types of characters, though they must be Asmodian side. Elyos spies, defectors, or hybrids are allowed, with a reasonable back story. We are on the Israphel server.  There are 6 starting classes, with 4 branching at level 10:
-Warrior [Templar - Tank, Gladiator - AOE DPS]
-Rogue [Ranger - Ranged/Melee DPS, Assassin - Melee DPS]
-Wizard [Sorcerer - Magical Ranged DPS, Spiritmaster - Magical Ranged + Spirit Melee DPS]
-Priest [Cleric - Healer/DPS, Chanter - Ranged DPS/Party Buffs]
-Muse [Songweaver - Ranged DPS]
-Technist [Gunslinger - Ranged DPS]

Game Ad/Blurb:
Darkness Immortal is a no obligation RP legion - this means you can join or leave at any time, no strings attached. The legion is named after the ship everyone works [and sometimes lives] aboard. Those who choose to join the crew of Darkness Immortal are signing on to the life of smugglers. These individuals only answer the call of duty when absolutely necessary - IE, when ordered to. They spend the rest of their time aboard a beautiful airship that the two co-captains [Noxatrum and Tahlkash] take great pride in. All crew are welcome, and if you've got previous experience, you might even start with a higher rank.

When not on smuggling missions through the Abyss or in dangerously contested territory, the crew can generally be found helping out around the many settlements of their people - those who join Darkness Immortal are good, kindhearted people who've just hit a rough patch and would rather disappear than continue to serve those in power.

We're in need of all roles OOC and most positions IC. IC events will generally be smuggling missions, specific adventures [which help you complete ingame group tasks], or a 'night off' in the local taverns. Smaller RP between members is encouraged.

If you are interested but don't know anything about Aion, feel free to ask - I'm always ready and happy to answer lore and game mechanics questions.

The game itself is free to play, no start up charge or anything, though there are perks you can buy [if you really wanted to].

Links to Relevant RP Discussion Threads: N/A

Where is our button located? N/A - will add when legion site is up.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 10:29:22 PM by Bucky »
Find me here:

Offline Varian Wrynn

• The Winter Soldier
  • Einherjar
  • For the Alliance.
    • View Profile
    • Brookhaven
Re: Darkness Immortal [Aion Legion]
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 10:30:31 PM »
Currently on hiatus due to having issues with my cooling system on my laptop. Taking it in for repairs soon, at which point this game should run well again. Right now it's just /too/ intensive for my nearly broken fan to handle.
Find me here:

Offline Cobalt

• Locutus of Staff
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • About.Me Profile
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 01:33:02 AM »
That sounds very frustrating. I once had a laptop that needed to be sitting on its cooling pad at all times, plugged in at all times, and also needed a USB wireless card. I am not sure a machine with that elaborate a life support system can even properly be called portable anymore, so you definitely have my sympathies. I've been there.

Offline Varian Wrynn

• The Winter Soldier
  • Einherjar
  • For the Alliance.
    • View Profile
    • Brookhaven
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 01:05:16 AM »
It is! This has to have a cooling pad + a room fan [either a rotating or box] aimed at it for it to even sort of run. We were able to get a second computer at a decent price, but I've not re-installed Aion yet due to testing it out - brand new model w/no reviews and a brand I'm not /quite/ as confident in. Want to make sure I'm keeping it before I get everything set up, haha.

And yeah, when you get that much stuff to keep it going, def. not portable anymore, lol.
Find me here:

Offline Cobalt

• Locutus of Staff
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • About.Me Profile
  • Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 05:25:33 AM »
And a room fan, though. Cripes.

I hope your newer machine can run Aion. How long did the seller give you to return it if it turns out it can't do the things you need?

* Useful Links

* Chatter

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Recent Posts

Form reasonable sildenfil no remedy by Maziocar
[May 22, 2017, 02:29:46 PM]

Order cheap vigra pills no preparation by JazesFep
[May 19, 2017, 03:29:54 PM]